Pikk 49 Tallinn Accommodation Terms and Conditions:
To ensure that you get your requested Tallinn apartment, please book as soon as possible, as we are not able to hold any apartments without a deposit payment and they often book up quickly. These terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with and allied to, any other information given in our documentation, given over the telephone, by email, letter, fax or otherwise communicated. On booking with us the client accepts all the conditions hereunder.
A 30% deposit is required to confirm your Tallinn accommodation booking and the balance is due 4 weeks before the date of commencement of your stay. Any bookings made less than 4 weeks before commencement must be paid in full. If the balance for a booking has not been received 4 weeks before the date of commencement of your stay, the balance due will be debited automatically from your credit card. If we are not able to take the balance payment and do not manage to get an alternative form of payment from you, the booking may be cancelled and the deposit forfeited.
We cannot be held responsible for bad weather, illness, changes in travel plans, travel delays or anything else outside of our control. In the case that a confirmed Tallinn apartment booking has been made and is then cancelled by the client, our cancellation policy will apply:
Any cancellations made less than 4 weeks before the date of commencement of your stay will result in the forfeit of all monies paid. Any cancellation made more than 4 weeks before the date of commencement will result in the forfeit of the 30% deposit. Alterations or cancellations by clients must be sent to us by email, fax or letter. The effective date of notification is the date of receipt by us. Acknowledgement of the written alteration or cancellation will be sent by us to you. Alterations to bookings by clients will result in an administration charge of £12.50 being made. We cannot, however, accept responsibility for failure to secure alternative bookings as requested.
- All Tallinn apartments are supplied with fresh linen and towels once a week.
- Please do not smoke in the apartment.
- The accommodation let is to be used by the clients in a responsible manner and to be left in a clean and tidy condition. The client will be expected to take all reasonable steps to ensure that neither damage or loss occurs. Any loss or damage caused by the client should be reported straight away and if it is deemed to be due to the fault of the client the cost will be automatically charged to the client. If additional cleaning is necessary (only in exceptional cases where the cleaning required is abnormal) the client will be charged 15 euro for each hour needed after the normal 2 hours. The apartment will be inspected on departure and if any loss or damage is found the guest will be informed.
- We cannot be held responsible for any loss of a client’s personal belongings in the apartment
- KEYS: If they are lost we will charge you the cost of replacing them.
- In Tallinn, Estonia peace and quite are required from 11.00pm. Please respect the rules of the country.
- We offer benefits for loyal customers.
- We cannot be held responsible for any events occurring beyond our control which may affect the client’s use of the accommodation. In the very rare instance where the accommodation may become unavailable due to situations beyond our control (e.g. bust water pipe) we will aim to provide Tallinn accommodation of an equivalent value. However we cannot be held responsible if we do not managed to provide alterative accommodation and in such a case a full refund would be given to the client.
- In any event and under any circumstances our liability cannot exceed the total amount of monies paid by the client for the accommodation. Any breach of these terms and conditions may mean that we will be unable to continue the arrangements for the accommodation.
- The check in time is agreed each time individually. For check out time, the apartment must be freed by latest 12.00 midday on the day of departure if it has not been agreed differently.